Truly Blessed

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Little Rose Turns Three

Grace Therese was born still three years ago today. We miss her so much, but are so thankful for our little saint in heaven who watches over us. I feel her presence in our lives pretty strongly. A couple of months ago I was driving by the cemetery that she is buried in and I heard Nathaniel say from the backseat, "Hi Gracie!". I was shocked, because while Jeff and I had said that many times while we passed by, neither of us had said it recently. I know she is hard at work praying for us, and I hope she is pleased with how we included her in her little sister's name.

Happy 3rd Heaven Birthday, Gracie!
"The Lord wach between me and thee
while we are apart from one another"
- Genesis 31:49

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless Gracie!
That picture is beautiful!