We are in the middle of a March heat wave and it is SO nice! It's supposed to reach 60 degrees here today so we attempted to usher in spring by making our first trip to the park this season. It was Mary's first time getting to enjoy the park. She tried out the slide and the bouncy spring animals. I wanted to put her in the baby swing but there was a deep puddle underneath, so we'll try again after everything finishes melting and drying up! Nathaniel was in heaven. We've been driving by this park frequently on our way to various places, it's sort of a backroad kind of a way, and everytime he chatters on about how he wants to play there. It looks like a big pirate ship, so enticing to a 2 year old! I keep telling him to wait until it's warm! So today he was super excited that we went. All the way home he kept saying, "I had fun at the park, Mommy!"
Nathaniel is really into "structures" lately. He was very excited about the tunnel and bridge!

This is Mary's "What just happened, Mommy?" face - I took it just after I slid her down for the first time.

A motorcycle on springs! So cool!

Arrrrgh I'm a pirate!

Ready, set, go!
1 comment:
Fun! I love spring!
Post a Comment