
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
A Star Is Born
I went to a huge multi-family garage sale last weekend and one of the things I picked up was a Fisher Price Star Station for $10. I considered buying this for the kids last Christmas, but didn't want to pay the $60 retail so I was excited to find it for such a deal. I was a little nervous about buying it because there was no way to tell if it actually worked until we got it home, but it DOES work and it's already provided a couple of hours of entertainment for both kids. Basically it's a camera that attaches to the TV and plays fun dance music. The cartridge that came with has songs like "Wheels on the Bus, This Old Man, and If You're Happy and You Know It". There are a couple of wireless microphones that are also hooked into the TV so the kids can hear themselves sing and see themselves dance. Nathaniel LOVES it! Here are a couple of silly blurry pictures of him playing with it this morning.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun is that!
We have one of those as well... but I haven't opened it yet... maybe I'll do that later today. Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment