Truly Blessed

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

At Least He Didn't Lie About It

I've been so busy lately and thus my little blog has been neglected. I just wanted to share this quick story from this morning. Today I ran four errands in a row, all of them included me trying on clothes or waiting around for quite awhile. The kids were wonderful. I got the impression that someone had switched my normal children with angel children when I wasn't looking.

Then I got home and they had definitely been switched back. I was scurrying around, putting some things away and I heard a scream of indignation from Mary. I turned around and asked Nathaniel, "Did you just hurt Mary?" His response: "I don't want to tell you".

I took that as a yes. *sigh*

4 comments:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Smart boy lol

The Gabel Family said...

So cute!! I laughed out loud!

Shannon said...

HA! Those moments crack me up (NOT Mary getting hurt, hope she's okay!) in their brutal honesty. Cavan has said things like "I'm thinking about if I want to tell." I'll be really sad when he gets older if that changes...

Christine said...

How great! My girls say the same thing!