Truly Blessed

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cabin Fever

We're all sick this week with a really bad cold and we've decided we've had it with winter! (Please say a prayer for Jeff if you would because while three of us are able to cozy up on the couch together to recover, he's had to be out at a client this week working through the terrible cold.)

Today just after dinner the kids were begging to go outside and at first I didn't think it was a good idea, but then I figured we all needed the fresh air.

The snow in the backyard is too deep to trudge through without snow shoes so we paced back and forth along our walkway to the garage a few times, and then I dug out the beach tools from the deck box that had 2 inches of ice frozen on top of it and the kids went to town!

Nathaniel wanted to dig a cave in the snow so he could look for "minerals". Where does he come up with these ideas? Mary scooped and dumped the snow.


That was fun, but when will this be open for the season?

1 comment: