There's a whole lot of that going on at our house these days. After debating about what to do with the bottom of our backyard playset, Jeff and I bought a sandbox with a lid and filled it up for the kids this weekend. The kids LOVE it and are occupied in it for hours every day. I love that I don't have to slather them up in sunscreen, since it's in the shade. I love that all we need to do afterwards is throw on the lid and have them stomp around in the yard to get off any excess sand. And I love that my kids have the opportunity to get messy and I don't mind!
1 comment:
Lindsey
said...
Such a perfect idea for the space!! And the kids look so cute... they could be a commercial for the sandbox!
1 comment:
Such a perfect idea for the space!! And the kids look so cute... they could be a commercial for the sandbox!
Post a Comment