I've done a lot of thinking about this lately, and I've decided to stop posting here. Life has just gotten so busy, and when I sit down and think about it, the people who have told me they read this little place also see my brief updates on the kids & randomness on facebook... when I get a minute here or there. So... this is my official good-bye! The two of you left who still check this place can take it off your Google reader. :)
I will be leaving it up for a little while yet, until I make sure I've copied down the important journaling I've done. Thanks so much for reading about and praying for our family in the 2 years I've written here.
I will still be posting my layouts and occasional digital creations on my scrapblog found here: www.scrapsandblessings.blogspot.com
If for some reason you don't have me on Facebook, please "friend" me immediately!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment