Truly Blessed

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Got My Rock Moves

The kids and I listen to music a big chunk of the day. I have several toddler music CDs, classical CDs, Christian and Bible song CDs, and then there's always the radio. We have an under-the-cabinet mounted CD/radio player in the kitchen (if you don't have one of those you should get one!) and so whenever I'm cooking or getting us lunch or a snack, we're usually grooving to some tunes. Nathaniel receives many compliments on his dancing - he has lots of great moves and usually finds the beat too. He's done this from a really young age.

One of our favorites to dance to is Pink's "So What". It's a rebellious kind of a song, but it has a great beat and some fun lyrics to sing. Our favorite lines are "I'm still a rockstar! I got my rock moves!"

I just found the video on youtube and maybe I'm just in a weird mood but I think it's pretty funny. Kind of brings me back to a just-dumped-by-my-highschool-boyfriend mood for a minute. OK not exactly! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My mom has one of those under counter CD/radio things. She loves it, too. Dancing with kids is so fun.