Eating fish & chips from Sea Salt. Mary was really hungry, she wants at the food!
Just had to take a pic of the lovely food arrangement. I got a crab cake sandwich, YUM.
The Minnehaha Trickle:
In comparison, this is how it looked in 2007!
Just had to take a pic of the lovely food arrangement. I got a crab cake sandwich, YUM.
The Minnehaha Trickle:
In comparison, this is how it looked in 2007!
4 comments:
We have had plenty of rain here in IL! I would send you some if I could. ;)
That meal looks yummy!
Wow, that comparison picture is unbelievable! We've had zero rain here, except for some today. Our grass actually hurts to walk on because it's so brown and hard!!
It looks just like "Rocky Glen," a place Nathaniel and Mary's Grampa Rob used to go to with the family on picnics and catch crawdads. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment