Truly Blessed

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Favorites at (Almost) 3 and 1/2

Nathaniel has been talking a lot lately about his favorites. I thought I would make up a list and quiz him all at once to see what he said.

What's your favorite color? "Uh, green."
Favorite TV show? "Sesame Street"
Favorite movie? "ABC's movie" (It's a DVD by They Might Be Giants)
Favorite person? "Mommy" (Flattery will get you everywhere, Nathaniel!!)
Favorite place? "Playgroup" (Not exactly a place, but still a good answer).
Favorite veggie? "Um, a carrot!"
Favorite thing to eat for dinner? "Mac & cheese and grilled cheese" (I guess he can't narrow it down).
Favorite breakfast food? "Grilled cheese!" (Apparently we're stuck on this now).
Favorite fruit? "What?" (I list off several fruits) "Oh, a banana!"
Favorite dessert/treat? "Cookies and chocolate milk and, and, all treats!" (ha ha ha)
Favorite snack? "Chips!" (Hmm I'm not sure he's ever been offered that as a snack).
Favorite place to eat out/restaurant? "Subway" (That is totally not what I thought he would answer ha ha).
Favorite animal? "Giraffe"
Favorite toy? "Cars" (Surprised me, I thought dinos had finally beaten out the cars).
Favorite book? "Thomas the Train" (It was the last one we read so he may be biased).
Favorite letter? "The letter C"
Favorite number? "1"

If you have a preschooler, go quiz him/her and report back!

1 comment:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

I just did it with Fritz - http://duklings.wordpress.com/2009/12/04/fritzs-favorites-at-3-12/