Recently Nathaniel discovered a newfound love for Playdough. I introduced him to it last winter and would bring it out occasionally to keep him occupied while I cooked dinner, but it never captured his interest for too long... or I would catch him eating it and have to put it away. Then over the summer our Playdough sessions were replaced by sidewalk chalk and the water table. A couple of weeks ago he played with it quite enthusiastically at his cousin's birthday party (and to my knowledge none was swallowed) so I picked up a new playdough kit at the store that includes toddler scissors, a rolling pin, and some shape cutters. (If anyone is looking to beef up their playdough supplies, Kohl's has their entire selection on sale this week!)
I got out the playdough kit this morning and set it up for Nathaniel and it was love at first sight!
I had to get an "artiste" photo for the scrapbook. Can't you almost smell that familiar playdough scent through the screen?


1 comment:
How fun! Fritz has recently discovered the joys of play-dough, too. That kit looks like great.
Post a Comment