Isaac has the rainforest jumperoo! He is sort of confused by it. It is hilarious actually. He just sort of sits in it looking bewildered. Mary you are a big girl doing all those new things!!
Oh gosh! I love that little pink bear hoodie! Where did you get it because I need to find one! Also, could she be anymore interested in that cereal! Wow! She looks like she loved it! YAY Mary!
3 comments:
Isaac has the rainforest jumperoo! He is sort of confused by it. It is hilarious actually. He just sort of sits in it looking bewildered.
Mary you are a big girl doing all those new things!!
Oh gosh! I love that little pink bear hoodie! Where did you get it because I need to find one! Also, could she be anymore interested in that cereal! Wow! She looks like she loved it! YAY Mary!
Great firsts! Well, except for the first flurry lol
Post a Comment