As it's gotten chillier around here, we've been trying to quickly "winterize" our house and yard. I'm talking about the usual raking up the leaves, putting the outdoor toys away kind of stuff that you don't want to be doing when there's already a couple inches of snow on the ground. One thing I finally got checked off my to-do list is buying Nathaniel a new winter coat, hat, mittens, and snowpants. I love
the coats that Children's Place sells because they are 3-in-1, meaning you can take the fleece liner out and wear only the liner, or only the shell, or both in very cold weather. Nathaniel is still wearing his from last year but the sleeves are pretty short and it definitely won't get us through the entire cold weather season here in Minnesota. So we took the kids to the mall the other day, which is one of Nathaniel's favorite places... he cries "More mall, more mall!" anytime we leave... and I took advantage of Children's Place 40% off sale. He loves his new hat so much he never wants to take it off!
So here's the adorable sight that greets me all day long. This is actually his very cheesy "cheese" face for the camera - I'm not sure why it looks like he's in pain!
2 comments:
Cute! I love Children's Place stuff, too.
haha. I've stopped asking Austin to say "cheese" because he also makes a not so smily face
Post a Comment