Truly Blessed

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Four Eyes

I got glasses! I've been far sighted since grade school. I have this weird thing going on with my eyes where my left eye has perfect vision at 20/20 and my right eye is horrible at 20/40. However I see almost perfectly all the time, because my right eye depends on my left eye for sight, so glasses weren't really necessary. But lately my eyes have been straining a bit and I've gotten some headaches so I went to the eye doc. My prescription hadn't changed much, but he recommended I wear glasses for driving, reading, and computer work. As I was trying them on, Nathaniel told me "I don't like glasses on you, Mama", and Mary just stared. What do you think? :)

2 comments:

The Gabel Family said...

I love the glasses. It made me laugh to hear the kids response!

Unknown said...

Very cute. My eyes are similar except one is 20/30 and far-sighted and the other is 20/40 and near-sighted. I can see without my contacts, but I like to be able to see perfectly so I wear them most of the time.