Today after his nap Nathaniel walked sleepily up the stairs to the office, where I was sitting at the computer, and climbed into my lap. The website I was looking at had a Christmas wreath on it. Nathaniel said, "Christmas? Is that for Christmas?" I said yes and asked if he remembered Christmas from last year. "Yes", he said, with a gleam in his eye. "Can we do it again?"
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Let's Do It Again
Today after his nap Nathaniel walked sleepily up the stairs to the office, where I was sitting at the computer, and climbed into my lap. The website I was looking at had a Christmas wreath on it. Nathaniel said, "Christmas? Is that for Christmas?" I said yes and asked if he remembered Christmas from last year. "Yes", he said, with a gleam in his eye. "Can we do it again?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute is that! He'll be excited when he learns we can do it again every single year.
Post a Comment