Truly Blessed

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rules of the House by Mary

1. Food must be given every two hours during the day. Comply and I will sleep through the night.

2. Make that Nathaniel kid run by me every so often. He is quite entertaining!

3. Burp me well and often, or I will puke up an entire feeding all over you and you will have to start over.

4. I will tolerate the mobile for only short periods of time. Go to the bathroom quicker!

5. I insist upon wearing pink clothing only.

6. Give me a fistful of Mommy hair and I will be happy.

7. Putting me to sleep can only be achieved by rocking. Do not attempt to merely lay me down!

8. Please inform the Toddler to keep it down to a reasonable decibel level.

9. Please also inform the Toddler that I am not a Hotwheels ramp, speedway, or track.

10. If the requests above are not followed, that's ok. I will be a happy baby regardless!

2 comments:

Kel said...

I agree! While the Eric child is entertaining, he must be informed that I am neither a car ramp nor a truck stop.
-Danny

Heather the Mama Duk said...

LOL So true!