I've had to take a small haitus from the blogging world because of two reasons: 1) Last Tuesday the computer decided it didn't want to turn on anymore and 2) My mom was visiting from Chicago all last week. Normally not having access to a computer would either have me in a panic or in a really bad mood (or both!), but neither happened because we were all too busy being spoiled rotten by Grandma! Nathaniel is just now coming down from his week-long high of having a constant car racer, puzzle player, cookie baker, walk taker, Cozy Coupe zoomer, book reader, and Little People player by his side. I was able to sleep in a couple of days with Mary while Grandma played with Nathaniel. And with the free afternoon babysitting service my Mom provided, I went shopping ALL BY MYSELF during the kids' naps. I had forgotten how quickly errands go when I only have myself to buckle in and out of the car!
Jeff fixed the computer issue so I am happy to be able post some pictures from last week!
Grandma Sandy & Mary:

The cookie bakers:
No comments:
Post a Comment