Truly Blessed

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Recent Toddlerisms

Some of Nathaniel's phrases this past week:

"Can we have Christmas again, Mama?" (This was said while in the car after his toddler music CD ended and the Christmas CD I haven't taken out yet started up.)

"I don't like Jesus!" (Yes, I gasped in horror afterwards. He didn't want to watch the movie about Jesus we received from Pius Media - a Catholic netflix service - He wanted to watch the Cars movie!)

"More yogurt sticks, please!" (Said fifty billion times a day, every day. "Yogurt sticks" are Gogurt and they have an addictive quality apparently. We are going broke from buying these things.)

"Oh no, Baby Leah, where going?" (Uttered this morning when he saw his baby cousin crawling for the first time.)

"Hitting is a no no!" (A phrase he says everytime his magnetic fridge radio toy says "Counting down the hits!")

1 comment:

The Gabel Family said...

Do you like Pius Media? I've been meaning to look into it. Nathaniel's comment is so funny!