Truly Blessed

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton


A few of my small successes this week are:

1. I worked out every day this week so far.
2. I reorganized some of the storage bins in the basement.
3. I looked the other way while the train track I meticulously placed in a certain order on the train table was scattered all throughout the playroom by a certain toddler. :)

What are your small successes this week? Go to the Faith & Family blog to read more!

2 comments:

The Gabel Family said...

I love your small successes. The other day I felt like I accomplished nothing but diaper changes, but when I stopped to think about the entire day there were some things I could feel good about accomplishing. I think such is the life of a stay at home mom with toddlers and babies around!!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Yay for small successes!