Truly Blessed

Monday, January 5, 2009

Update In Pictures

Oh yeah, I have a blog! :) Sorry, dear readers. We have been so busy the past two weeks! Jeff had a bunch of vacation time he needed to use before the end of the year or he'd lose it and so we've been spending a lot of wonderful family time together. Today, unfortunately, it's back to the grind. So I finally have time for a big picture dump for us to get all caught up here:

Mary in her "totseat" that Grandma Sandy bought her so she could join us for meals without us worrying about grabby fingers on our plates. She loved hanging out there playing!

Nathaniel examining a crab leg on Seafood Fest night at Grandma Sandy & Papa Bob's:

A family picture at Aunt Donna's house on Christmas Eve - we would have tried again if we could tell on our camera's LCD screen that Nathaniel was sticking out his tongue, not smiling as we had thought!
Mary in her Christmas dress:
The kids opening presents on Christmas morning:

Nathaniel's new train set:

A big cheesy grin from Nathaniel for the pile of presents back at home for our little family Christmas celebration two days after Christmas:

Mary grabbing for presents:

Mary and her two closest cousins at the Minnesota York Christmas celebration:


Playing slot cars at Grandma Barb & Papa Rocky's house:

Our traditional fondue for New Year's Eve dinner:

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Véro L said...

I love Mary's Christmas dress! When I was a kid we used to have fondue for new year's eve!! I think you have just made up my mind to resume that tradition with my own family!

Becky said...

Wonderful photos Liz!!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

I love Nathaniel's cheesy grin!