
This is my 100th post! It's pretty unbelievable that it happened so quickly! To celebrate, I thought I'd let all my fellow bloggers know about a really neat way to preserve your blog in hard copy form. I saw a mention of this once in a magazine and, being a scrapbooker at heart, it looked pretty intriguing! http://www.scrapbookblogger.com/ has software to download your blog (or just part of it) and you can choose from various backgrounds for each post. Then they will print and mail you a hardbound book for you to cherish forever! What a neat keepsake! Currently the books can be anywhere from 20 to 250 posts/ pages long and prices range from $30 to $74.
Finally, the other way I'm celebrating this momentous occasion is by launching a second blog! I've been really wanting a place to share my layouts and even possibly start designing my own digital scrapbooking supplies and I didn't want to clutter up this personal blog by doing so here. So if you'd like, check out http://www.scrapsandblessings.blogspot.com/! I have added my first "freebie" for all of you digi scrappers out there. Let me know what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment