While going through the pictures from this past weekend from my Dad's camera I came across these two that made me laugh. While they are possibly not too scrap-able, it's actually kind of nice to capture some other expressions besides smiling from my kids. I've learned most of my photography skills from my Dad- he's very knowledgeable in this area and from my distant memories as a child I actually remember him making a camera out of an oatmeal box! I don't know how he did it, but he did. He used to have a dark room in the basement, which was scary enough without all those dark drapes hanging about and the warning to us kids to NEVER go in there -presumably because we would then ruin whatever he had developing - but I always imagined all sorts of creepy monsters hiding in there.
So here are my darling children! Don't they just look like they are the happiest little creatures on earth?


My Dad is fond of capturing the moment as realistically as possible, so on second thought maybe it wouldn't hurt to scrap a few pictures like these. But I just may move them to the bottom of the pile for now!
2 comments:
LOL Those are cute pictures even without smiles!
Totally scrapbookable! The thing that pops out is their HUGE beautiful eyes. I can't think of a title for it off the top of my head, but that's the angle I would take. Post the page when you get to it. (Or if you're like me, I wouldn't get to the page until next year!)
Post a Comment