Mary turns One today! I can't believe it. It was really eery yesterday, the weather was exactly like it was the day Mary was born, and it was a Sunday too. I remember so clearly sitting on the patio in the backyard, laboring in the shade while I watched the trees sway in the breeze. I finally get why people do home births. I could have had her in our backyard, it was so relaxing and peaceful. Her birth ended up being a bit traumatic. Apparently I enjoyed the backyard a little too long, we arrived at the hospital too late for an epidural and I wasn't prepared for a natural delivery. I won't make that mistake again, I'll be expecting the unexpected next time. Anyway, I really don't know where the time goes. I feel like I was just holding a newborn, now I have this sweet, cuddly little mama's girl to cherish instead. This past year has been amazing, especially watching Nathaniel grow into such a great big brother and observing the two of them interact. They love each other to pieces, which just makes me so happy!
To celebrate, take a look at her monthly bunny pics!
2 comments:
That is so adorable!! And the bunny really shrank, didn't he?? ;) Happy birthday, Mary!
Such sweet pictures!
Post a Comment