
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Water Table Fun
I finally dragged the water table out of the garage today, after seeing yesterday at Playgroup how much both kids enjoyed the one there. At first I wasn't even thinking about putting Mary at the water table yesterday, she just started pulling to a stand last week and is a little shaky on her feet sometimes. But I was holding her and she started leaning away from me in my arms, trying to dive at it. She actually stood there and splashed for probably 20 minutes. And today she did the same thing at ours. It's fun to find activities both the kids can do together! I remember when Nathaniel first played at our water table. It was our present to him on his first birthday. I look at these pictures and he looks so big standing at it now. But he definitely hasn't outgrown splashing, scooping, dumping, and zooming boats yet!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Fun! Mary is so adorable in her little swimsuit.
Post a Comment