Truly Blessed

Friday, September 11, 2009

Chore Chart

I've been wanting to buy or make Nathaniel a chore chart for a little while now. The past couple of weeks or so he has been giving us a hard time about getting to bed, so I decided now was the time to tackle this project. Again I put some digi scrapping supplies to use! I plan on printing, laminating, and using stickers for each square that he completes without whining or dawdling. At the end of the day if he has filled up the row with stickers he will receive one quarter for his piggy bank. (So procrastinating bedtime = no quarter!) He will then get to decide how much of his own hard earned money to bring to Church on Sunday for the collections basket!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Very nice. We have a similar chart but with magnets. It's in my laundry room and I never can remember to fill it out. I need to put it somewhere more obvious but it's a little too big. I like yours because you can put it on the fridge. Great job using all your scrapping stuff for other uses!

Unknown said...

Nice chart!