11.
Extra Credit:
OMG! I'm totally going to lose. They are twins!1 - Nat2 - Mary3 - Mary4- Nat5 - Nat6 - Mary7 - Mary8 - Mary9 - Nat10 - Nat11 - MaryEC - Nat
Here are my guesses. This was hard Liz! 1. Nat2. Mary3. Mary4. Nat5. Nat6. Mary7. Nat8. Nat9. Mary10. Mary11. NatEC Mary???
Ooh. I love a challenge!1. Nathaniel2. Mary3. Nathaniel4. Nathaniel5. Nathaniel6. Mary7. Mary8. Mary (in all fairness, I recognize the outfit)9. Nathaniel10. Mary11. NathanielExtra Credit: Mary
I'm sure I'll be all wrong, but I'll give it a shot.1. N2. M3. N4. M5. N6. M7. N8. M9. N10. M11. NEC M
1 Nathaniel2 Mary3 Nathaniel4 Nathaniel5 Nathaniel6 Mary7 Mary8 Mary9 Nathaniel10 Mary11 NathanielEC Mary
I promise I didn't cheat off of Kim's!I'd try this with my boys' baby pics, but I'm not sure I'd get it right. :)
Wow Lizzy! Can YOU tell the difference? I think I got some right...I see a few differences in the two of them.......barely!!!1. N2. M3. N4. M5. N6. M7. M8. M9. N10. N11. N Extra credit MSo what's the prize for the winner??? lol
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMG! I'm totally going to lose. They are twins!
1 - Nat
2 - Mary
3 - Mary
4- Nat
5 - Nat
6 - Mary
7 - Mary
8 - Mary
9 - Nat
10 - Nat
11 - Mary
EC - Nat
Here are my guesses. This was hard Liz!
1. Nat
2. Mary
3. Mary
4. Nat
5. Nat
6. Mary
7. Nat
8. Nat
9. Mary
10. Mary
11. Nat
EC Mary???
Ooh. I love a challenge!
1. Nathaniel
2. Mary
3. Nathaniel
4. Nathaniel
5. Nathaniel
6. Mary
7. Mary
8. Mary (in all fairness, I recognize the outfit)
9. Nathaniel
10. Mary
11. Nathaniel
Extra Credit: Mary
I'm sure I'll be all wrong, but I'll give it a shot.
1. N
2. M
3. N
4. M
5. N
6. M
7. N
8. M
9. N
10. M
11. N
EC M
1 Nathaniel
2 Mary
3 Nathaniel
4 Nathaniel
5 Nathaniel
6 Mary
7 Mary
8 Mary
9 Nathaniel
10 Mary
11 Nathaniel
EC Mary
I promise I didn't cheat off of Kim's!
I'd try this with my boys' baby pics, but I'm not sure I'd get it right. :)
Wow Lizzy! Can YOU tell the difference?
I think I got some right...I see a few differences in the two of them.......barely!!!
1. N
2. M
3. N
4. M
5. N
6. M
7. M
8. M
9. N
10. N
11. N
Extra credit M
So what's the prize for the winner??? lol
Post a Comment