I'm thinking that in a few months she may not be laughing quite so hard anymore when Nathaniel takes away her toys!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
The Best Medicine
Last week when I was feeling a little stressed about Mary's upcoming appointment with the specialist, I managed to catch the following moment on camera. I may just come back to this video anytime I'm having a rough day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thats great, Lizzy! Lily was watching it over my shoulder, and kept saying, "thats a really happy baby"
That is so adorable! There is nothing better than a baby's belly laugh!!! I LOVE it! I bet you're so glad you caught it on video
That is so great! I love baby laughs!
Alright, not only is she adorable, she has the cutest laugh!! I just may come back to this video when I'm having a bad day!
Post a Comment