I have a new favorite song from the radio... well, sort of. I love the tune, and I love the video but the lyrics leave me wanting more. The song is Eric Hutchinson's "Rock N Roll" and it's about a guy and a girl who meet at a bar, get drunk, and have a one night stand. The lyrics seem to be leading us toward some sort of lesson or moral at the end but alas, there isn't one!
Eric Hutchinson seems like he's a pretty funny guy from his Rock N Roll video on youtube and a quick glance at his website. He posts his own videos once a week and he's currently urging people to vote for him at Yahoo's "Who's Next" competition. His Rock N Roll video makes me laugh because the entire time he's singing and weaving and bobbing through a long line of people who you think are waiting in line to get into his concert, but you find out they're really in line for... well, you can watch it yourself! In the meantime I'll hold out hope for an equally as catchy Rock N Roll part 2 where you find out the two people decide to end their reckless ways, go to Confession and get married. :)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Liz,
Never heard of this guy, but I love how it sounds!
Great for a friday afternoon!
Monika
Post a Comment