I was very nervous how the kids would do, since the game happened to start right at the beginning of their afternoon naps, but they did GREAT. It helped that we were in the second row, right behind home plate so the game really captured their attention. They were actually a little overwhelmed by all the noise at first! We shared a couple of "dome dogs" and some popcorn, and by the end both Nathaniel and Mary were clapping along with the crowd and dancing to the stadium music.
They were both exhausted when we got home and went to bed a little early, and I have already scrapped the event! So I will share that instead of just pictures:

Unfortunately, the Twins did not win against the Detroit Tigers this afternoon. Boo! I am afraid it's my fault. I've been to about half a dozen Twins games since moving up here 7 years ago, and I have NEVER seen them win in person. Jeff said on our way out that maybe the streak is limited to the Metrodome, so hopefully if we get the chance next summer at the new outdoor stadium across downtown I can finally see them win! Maybe even against the Sox. *evil grin*
2 comments:
So great you were able to go to one last metradome game!
Nice page!
Post a Comment