We started preschool homeschool today! After going back and forth on what to do about preschool this year (we actually had Nathaniel enrolled in a program at one point) I ordered some materials from
Catholic Heritage Curricula and we plan to sit down for "school" two days a week. Today we made our beginning of the year handprint, colored, talked about rectangles, and did a worksheet about the letter A. We also took a walk (a long, slow walk with Mary toddling about!) and talked about dandelions and weeds, where sticks come from, and what types of vehicles have sirens and which ones don't.

During the kids' naptime I was inspired to make use of some of my digi scrapping supplies for a "season" wheel and a "weather" wheel. I'm going to print and cut them out, laminate, and stick an arrow and brad to the middle. If anyone wants these files for your own home, (they will be ready to print minus the arrow and brad), just leave me a comment with your email address!

1 comment:
Yes, please, please, please email these!! I LOVE them! We were going to start a weather chart with Lily, but I think her and Isaac would prefer this. Great job on making them!!
Post a Comment